- Do you care about our beautiful planet, worry about environmental issues and wish to be part of the solution?
- Would you like to grow nutritious food and become more self-reliant while regenerating the ecosystems around you?
- Do you wish to practice permaculture on your land without relying on farm animals, either because of your ethics or lifestyle?
- Or you might simply be looking for sustainable products for your home, garden and/or next camping trip?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these, you’ve landed to the right place.
Welcome to Permaculture Journeys !
We offer content, products and services related to permaculture & sustainability, and specialize in veganic permaculture.
About Permaculture & Sustainability
Permaculture enables people to reconnect with their environment and to regenerate degraded landscapes while also creating access to food, water, energy and shelter for themselves and other sentient beings.
It is probably one of the most relevant movements for sustainability in alignment with the United Nations’ Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs).
Veganism seeks to avoid all forms of animal cruelty and exploitation. It is the fastest growing movement of social justice worldwide and can greatly benefits not only the animals but also our health and the environment.
Veganic permaculture doesn’t rely on animal products and services; and it reaches beyond the 3 permaculture ethics to shape a better world for all.
Learn more about permaculture, veganic permaculture & sustainability.
You might be interested in…
Click here to access free content in all things relating to permaculture and sustainable living. We periodically post articles about:
- our eco-nomadic lifestyle
- permaculture topics inspired by our travels
- education on sustainability issues
- solutions and principles of eco-living
- tips about personal and career transition
- as well as ideas about spiritual development, health and well-being.
Browse through our articles on our achive page.
Whether you live in a home or in a car, are an eco-nomad or gardener (or both), be among the firsts to discover our eco-living and eco-gardening range. We only list products that are daily essentials and have a very low environmental impact compared to conventional choices. Furthermore, when you choose to shop with us, you can be sure that your item is:
- Free from palm oil
- And whenever possible, locally-made / sourced, zero-waste and made of renewable resources.
We assist your permaculture or sustainability project for:
- your property
- your lifestyle
- your business or your career
From traditional to veganic permaculture design (i.e. with or without relying on domesticated animals), and from personal to business project management, we can help you plan and implement your eco-project according to your time and budget availability.
Click here to learn about our consultancy and labour services, and drop us a line to let us know how we may help you.
Hi, I’m Melanie
I’m a Project Management & Sustainability professional and digital eco-nomad based all around Australia and sometimes elsewehere. I transitionned-out of the Corporate world where I used to work, in order to live in harmony with Nature and start a regenerative business. Today, I practice permaculture and work with people and businesses who want to travel the path of sustainability and beyond, and would like some help on their journey.
Permaculture Journeys is an online platform where you can follow my travels and transition towards a permaculture lifestyle, ask for help, work with me, learn, get involved, shop and share all things related to permaculture and sustainable living.
I offer permaculture-related content, products and services, and specialize in veganic permaculture for those who choose not to use animals, as much as for those who are unable or unwilling to care for animals.