- Do you care about our beautiful planet, worry about environmental issues and wish to be part of the solution?
- Would you like to grow nutritious food and become more self-reliant while regenerating the ecosystems around you?
- Do you wish to practice permaculture on your land with or without farm animals, either because of your ethics or lifestyle?
- Or you might simply be looking for sustainable products for your home, garden and/or next camping trip?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these, you’ve landed to the right place.
Welcome to Permaculture Journeys !
We offer content, products and services related to permaculture & sustainability, and we specialize in veganic permaculture.
About Permaculture & Sustainability
Permaculture is a design science rooted in the observation of natural ecosystems and whose original objective was to develop farming systems that are diverse, resilient and regenerative.
Australian ecologists Bill Mollison and David Holmgren coined the term in 1978 as the contraction of “Permanent Agriculture”.
It is now synonymous with “Permanent Culture” in that it has extended beyond agriculture to encompass all aspects of sustainable human communities, and may very well be one of the most relevant movements for sustainability worldwide, in alignment with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Learn more about permaculture, veganic permaculture & sustainability.
You might be interested in…
- our work and experiences
- solutions and principles of eco-living
- sustainability topics inspired by our travels
- tips about personal and career transition
- as well as ideas about spiritual development, health and well-being.
Browse through our articles on our blog page.
Whether you’re a city or country-dweller, a nomad or a gardener, you’ll like our eco-living and eco-gardening range. We only list products that are daily essentials and have a very low footprint compared to conventional choices. When you choose to shop with us, you can be sure that your item is:
- Free from palm oil
- And whenever possible, locally-sourced, zero-waste and made of renewable resources.
We assist your permaculture or sustainability project for your property, lifestyle, business or career.
From traditional to veganic permaculture design (i.e. with or without keeping farm animals), and from personal to business project management, we can help you plan and implement your eco-project according to your time and budget availability.
Click here to learn about our consultancy and labour services, and drop us a line to let us know how we may help you.
Hi, I’m Melanie
The owner of Permaculture Journeys.
I’m a Project Management & Sustainability professional devoted to helping people, organisations and businesses travel their path towards sustainable and regenerative living.
I offer permaculture-related content, products and services, and specialize in veganic permaculture for those who choose not to use animals, as much as for those who are unable or unwilling to care for animals.
Of course, I can help you with traditional permaculture, too if you are willing and gather the right conditions to integrate farm animals in your system. It’s up to you !
Whether you’re considering seeking help for design, implementation and/or labour work, feel free to check-out my profile and get in touch.