I aim at providing you with the guidance, tools and support you may need to plan and implement your project including onsite consultancy, system design, report issuance, design implementation, management of third-party services, and ongoing accompaniement. I welcome all work related to permaculture and sustainability with an evolving focus on regenerative agriculture and agroforestry.
I offer consultancy services in the following areas:
- Permaculture property design (suburban, rural, semi-rural)
- Traditional and veganic permaculture practices (i.e. with or without farm animals)
- Agroecology, regenerative agriculture and agroforestry (incl. silvopastures and food forests)
- Landscape rehydration and restoration
- Soil remediation
Examples of project elements include sustainable housing recommendations, water systems, food production, wildlife habitat, animal systems, soil building practices, agroforestry, etc.
The consultancy process may include:
– Basic Consultation: A walk-and-talk with you around your property to share ideas on the spot (about 2 hours)
– Concept Design: Includes client needs & project scope identification, land analysis, and proposed concept design map (about 10-15 work hours)
– Detailed Design: Includes Concept Design + full property & data analysis, proposed detailed design map, species selection, project implementation plan, and maintenance plan documented in a full report (30-40 work hours)
I offer labour services in permaculture-related field work depending on availability. My experience includes:
- Permaculture Project Implementation
- Conservation, Parks & Reserves
- Nursery, Horticulture, Gardening, Landscaping
- Regenerative Farming
- Animal Care & Conservation
- Supervision of third-party contractors for agricultural and/or engineered work
I have prepared and delivered presentations, workshops and webinars about permaculture, regenerative agriculture and relevant practical skills both in France and Australia. If you are interested in this service, please refer to my contact page and get in touch.
 Graduate Certificate in Regenerative Agriculture
 Masters of Engineering (M.Eng.); specialty module in Project Management
 State Doctor of Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences (Pharm.D.); specialty modules in botany, nutrition and chemistry of natural substances
 Agricultural College; specialty modules in agronomy, ecology and plant biology
Professional Qualifications & Certifications
 Nature-based Solutions for Climate Resilience & Disaster Risk Reduction
 Horticulture Diploma
 Permaculture Design Course Certificate
 Sustainability Associate – certified with the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP-SA®)
 Project Management Professional – certified with the Project Management Institute (PMI-PMP®)
Project Management Experience
10 years of Project & Portfolio Management experience in New Product Development including driving projects from ideation through to launch within agreed timelines and budgets, strategic portfolio prioritisation, team leadership and supervision of direct reports, interaction with internal and external stakeholders, and reporting to Senior Leadership teams in Corporate Organisations.
10 years of experience in the Sustainability field including involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with a focus on Environmental Stewardship, as well as multiple work and volunteering experiences in conservation projects, farming, horticulture, gardening and landscaping; 6 years of experience in permaculture and 3 years in regenerative agriculture and agroforestry.
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melanie-crepin
FY23-24 contract rate:
– AUD $200 for initial consultation
– AUD $75/hour for design consultancy
– AUD $50/hour for labour
– Travel: fee/km per current ATO rate