I aim at providing you with the guidance, tools and support you may need to plan and implement your eco-project or eco-business. I welcome all work related to permaculture and sustainability, and can help with veganic permaculture for those who cannot or wish not to keep animals as part of their project.
I particularly enjoy working with individuals, organisations and businesses whose project or work:
- Reconnects people with their natural environment,
- Protects natural habitat and biodiversity,
- Results in ecological improvements,
- Or simply cares for the Earth, the people and all other species.
I offer consultancy services in traditional (with farm animals) and veganic (without farm animals) permaculture design.
This service is for you if:
– You’re the owner of a commercial or hobby farm, school, private property, animal sanctuary, eco-lodge, Airbnb, health or meditation retreat centre
– And you wish to turn your land into a lush space for people and wildlife, grow healthy food and provide for your needs
It may include:
– Concept Design: Includes client needs & project scope identification, property observation and proposed concept design (about 10 work hours)
– Detailed Design: Includes Concept Design + full property & data analysis, proposed detailed design, species selection & project implementation & maintenance plan, documented in a full report (30+ work hours)
I offer labour services in permaculture-related field work, including but not limited to:
- Permaculture Project Implementation
- Conservation, Parks & Reserves
- Nursery, Horticulture, Gardening, Landscaping
- Organic Farming*
- Animal Care & Conservation
*Excluding farms whose revenue is solely based on animal products and/or services
[2004-2008] Masters of Healthcare Engineering (M.Eng.); specialty module in Project Management
[2002-2008] State Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.); specialty modules in pharmaceutical botany, nutrition & health, and chemistry of natural substances
[1999-2001] Scientific education; specialty modules in vegetal biology, ecology and agronomy
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
 Green Gardening Professional – member of Sustainable Gardening Australia (SGA’s GGPs)
 Professional member of Permaculture Australia
 Sustainability Associate – certified with the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP-SA®)
 Project Management Professional – certified with the Project Management Institute (PMI-PMP®)
Project Management Experience
10 years of Project & Portfolio Management experience in New Product Development including driving projects from ideation through to launch within agreed timelines and budgets, strategic portfolio prioritisation, team leadership and supervision of direct reports, interaction with internal and external stakeholders, and reporting to Senior Leadership teams in Corporate Organisations.
8 years of experience in the Sustainability field including involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with a focus on Environmental Stewardship, as well as multiple work and volunteering experiences in conservation projects, animal care, farming, nursery, horticulture, gardening, landscaping and 4+ years of experience in permaculture.