This design project applies to a 1-acre lot that sits within a 162-acres co-owned permaculture property located in sub-tropical climate in South East Queensland, Australia.
The purpose of the design was to develop the lot for private usage and in accordance with the community goals and setting.
This design project applies to a 116-acres property located in cool temperate climate in South East Victoria, Australia.
The purpose of the design was to develop a self-sufficient permaculture farm that can be home to a community of 10-12 people in the event of a major economic and/or ecological collapse.
This fictional project applies to a 96-acres property that was listed for sale in sub-tropical climate in North East NSW, Australia.
The purpose of this project as given by the fictional client (permaculture student) was to make a self-sufficient permaculture education / information centre with a tea garden as an eco-tourist attraction, supported by a fully-functioning productive farm and wildlife sanctuary.
I here only included the project schedule. If you’re interested in the whole design, please feel free to contact me.
I can assist your green business or project with any work that is respectful of the environment and living beings.
My experience includes:
- Preparing, planting and maintaining gardens & fields
- Crop harvesting and packing
- Setting-up nurseries and preparing seedlings
- Small construction works
- Using hand and power tools
- Driving tractors & small farm vehicules (with or without trailer)
- Caring for farm and domesticated animals
- Various other works for environmental NGO’s including pest control, tree planting, bush regeneration, etc.