Our shop is closed until mid-July due to travelling overseas.
Apologies for any inconvenience and we hope to see you again soon.
Welcome to our online shop
We make ethical shopping easy for nomads, backpackers, permaculture enthusiasts, gardeners, and just about everyone.
All our products are:
- Minimalist, as opposed to superfluous, for we acknowledge the resources of the planet are decreasing at an alarming rate and encourage substantial consumption reduction. This means we don’t range fancy gadgets, home decor stuff, stylish accessories or dozens of beauty products. Just what we need to live simply and happily everyday.
- Ethical, meaning we source our products responsibly and ensure that every item listed on our website represents a better alternative than conventional choices.
- Vegan, means not containing any animal source whatsoever; because we care about all sentient beings and believe in a world where every species is free from harm and exploitation and appreciated for their intrinsic value.
- Free from palm oil, because we never know how sustainable RSPO is.
- Non-toxic, i.e. not containing harsh chemicals, only natural ingredients.
- And as far as possible, locally-sourced, zero-waste through reusability, recyclability, biodegradability and/or compostability of product parts, and made of renewable resources.
They also align with the 3 permaculture ethics: Care for the Earth, Care for the People, Fair Share.
Nomadic? No Problem
When you shop with us, you can either have your items shipped to your preferred address if you have one, or you can open an Australia Post account to select and receive your parcel at a parcel locker, post office or PO box of your choice. You can find-out more about that here: https://auspost.com.au/receiving/alternative-delivery-addresses.
Whenever possible, we pack and ship your item(s) in Compost-a-pak® satchels that are made from waste corn, are completely plastic-free and are compostable.
Alternatively, we use either carton boxes which can be composted or placed in yellow recycling bins, or padded bags which can be sent for free to TerraCycle or dropped-off at one of their participating public drop-off locations for recycling. Click through the following link for additional information: https://www.terracycle.com.au/en-AU/brigades/mailing-satchel-brigade
A flat shipping rate of $9.95 applies to all orders under $75 Australia-wide. It allows us to cover the costs of eco-friendly packaging, parcel shipping with Australia Post, an A-rating secured website and payment platform, and credit card fees. We also cover at our own charge the cost of return shipping and offer all our customers free returns and charge no restocking fee to make your experience hassle-free.
We offer free shipping on orders over $75 Australia-wide.
If you only want a toothbrush or very small item, we might be able to reduce the cost of shipping. Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.