Responsible Use and Conduct
Wherein, you understand that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- We encourage questions, comments, answers, suggestions, solutions and constructive criticisms, as well as accurate, positive, helpful, informative, inspiring and change advocacy posts. When posting content on our website, you agree and commit to keep it on topic, respectful, constructive and fact-based. Content that is disrespectful, offensive, judgmental, shaming, uses inappropriate language and encourages drama is prohibited and will be removed.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
Credit & Copyright
The statements below apply to any content such as pages, documents, videos, images, sound files and computer code (“the material”) created by Permaculture Journeys for its website.
Permaculture Journeys encourages the availability, dissemination and exchange of public information. You may copy, distribute, display, download and otherwise freely deal with the material for any purpose without requesting permission, on the condition that you appropriately reference the material and Permaculture Journeys, and include the link to the original material on all uses.
You may also freely link to material on the website without requesting permission.
This statement does not extend to any materials that are owned by others, even though they may be published on the website. Content appearing on sites that have been linked from the material may be subject to third party copyright. Refer to the copyright notices on those sites before making use of their content.
You need to get permission from Permaculture Journeys if you wish to:
- Charge others for access to the material
- Include the material in advertising or a product for sale
- Modify the material
- Publish the material to another website
- Use our logo.
To obtain such permission, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, organisation (if applicable), contact details, details of the source material including title, reference and parts to be reproduced, and purpose for using the material.
We accept various means of payment such as Credit Card and Debit Card payments via PayPal, eWAY or similar payment provider.
All prices are in AUD and include Australian GST.
Termination of Use
– By You:
If you wish to terminate your account, simply notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage and appreciate your feedback regarding your service from Permaculture Journeys and your decision to leave, if you wish to provide it. Your request may take 3-5 business days to be processed and you will receive an email notifying you of your account closure.
– By Permaculture Journeys:
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
Permaculture Journeys makes every effort to provide truthful information relating to the content, products and services offered on this website.
However, by using this website you understand and agree that all resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements,
- The use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors,
- The information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
You also expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Permaculture Journeys will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Document created: 31.Oct.2018
Document last edited: 2.Nov.2018