This design project applies to a 1-acre lot that sits within a 162-acres co-owned permaculture property located in sub-tropical climate in South East Queensland, Australia.
The purpose of the design was to develop the lot for private usage and in accordance with the community goals and setting.
Computer-Aided Design (Concept Phase)
This design project applies to a 116-acres property located in cool temperate climate in South East Victoria, Australia.
The purpose of the design was to develop a self-sufficient permaculture farm that can be home to a community of 10-12 people in the event of a major economic and/or ecological collapse.
This example shows the concept design only.
This fictional project applies to a 96-acres property that was listed for sale in sub-tropical climate in North East NSW, Australia.
The purpose of this project as given by the fictional client (permaculture student) was to make a self-sufficient permaculture education / information centre with a tea garden as an eco-tourist attraction, supported by a fully-functioning productive farm and wildlife sanctuary.
I here only included the project schedule. If you’re interested in the whole design, please feel free to contact me.
I can assist your green business or project with any work that is respectful of the environment and living beings.
My experience includes:
- Preparing, planting and maintaining gardens & fields
- Crop harvesting and packing
- Setting-up nurseries and preparing seedlings
- Small construction works
- Using hand and power tools
- Driving tractors & small farm vehicules (with or without trailer)
- Caring for farm and domesticated animals
- Various other works for environmental NGO’s including pest control, tree planting, bush regeneration, etc.